Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating. With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of or at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
- experience discomfort from prolonged sitting
Adjustable: The QUADTRO SELECT LOW PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to changes in your position over time.
Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.25 lbs/1 kg (QS99LPC). Varies by size.
Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene made without latex cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin.